17 Oct Radio ITVT: Pay-TV Operators and the New Migrant Video Subscriber
ITVT is pleased to present an audio recording of the TVOT SF 2019 session, “How Pay-TV Operators Are Revamping Their Platforms, Services and Business Models to Respond to the New Migrant Video Subscriber.”
The Migrant Video Subscriber is rapidly changing our industry. We haven’t experienced anything like this before. The entire video ecosystem is being redefined across every fabric of our business. Relationships are fragile. New technologies are needed to manage content, digital and linear channels, distribution platforms. Confusion and overload color every decision. And the costs of innovation require financing. How do you get it? This panel will explore how to successfully navigate the turbulence ahead. Panelists included:
- Scott Barton, SVP of Product, WOW!
- Scott Brown, Executive Director, CableLabs UpRamp
- Bob Gold, General Partner, Hemisphere Technologies (Moderator)
- Craig Heiting, EVP of Sales, Vubiquity
- Jana Henthorn, President and CEO, The Cable Center
- Philip Schuman, Media and Entertainment Practice Lead, FTI Consulting
Link to TVOT podcast here.